Thursday, July 29, 2010

Haley's Heavenly Scents (Second Order!)


I've been a fan of Haley's Heavenly Scents since the beginning of this blog.  I've done a previous (extensive) scent review so I won't go back over details already on here.  Instead, let's just jump right into the few new scents I got to try during her latest sale!

Scents:
  • Frosted Lime Cupcakes (12oz chunk jar candle) - Oh yum!  I love this one!  I don't really get much bakery scent, but mostly a mixture of butter and lime.  It smells great!  And travels like nobody's business!
  • Tart Green Apples (2oz tart) - Boy, is this one crisp!  If you like apple scents, you'll love this one.  It reminds me of the Jolly Green Jolly Rancher candy.
  • Green Apple Cotton Candy (2oz tart) - If you have read my last review on Haley's, you'll know that this was one of my favorites of the order.  It's a heavy (rather than candy) apple smell mixed with cotton candy.  So good!
Performance:
As always, Haley's Heavenly Scents preformed.....well, heavenly!  The small candle scented my entire living room with no difficulty and the tarts lasted a good, solid 18 hours.  This company puts out some good stuff! 

Links:
Order some Haley's Heavenly Scents - http://haleysheavenlyscents.com/
Check out the Facebook Page - Haley's Heavenly Scents Facebook!